By registering for the Metal 2019 meeting you are agreeing to the following policies:
Cancellation and Refunds
To cancel a conference registration or ticketed event, please send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following:
- Before May 31, 2019: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 100% refund.
- Before August 2, 2019: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 25% cancellation charge applied.
- After August 2, 2019: Registrations and tickets events are non-refundable.
- The base registration fee includes name badge, registration materials, tote bag, digital conference proceedings, meeting program and abstract book, all sessions, five lunches, opening and closing receptions, and coffee breaks. The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, transportation, conference dinner, additional meals, post-conference tours, or workshops.
- ICOM membership dues must be paid in full for 2019 to qualify for member rates. If you do not have a current membership, you must register at the standard rate.
- Student registrations must send proof of current student ID to email@example.com after registration is completed.
- Young Conservation Professional registrations must send proof of graduation within the last 3 years (copy of diploma) to firstname.lastname@example.org after registration is completed.