Find below the conferences fees for attending METAL2019 conference.
All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF).
Please note that there is no one-day registration rate for Metal 2019
Until May 31, 2019
|Regular and On Site
(June 1, 2019 and after)
membership number required
|ICOM student member
membership number required
current student ID required, see below
|Young Conservation Professional
proof of graduation within the last 3 years required, see below
see details below of what is included
|Post Conference Tour to Val-de-Travers
The deadline to register is July 31, 2019
By registering for the Metal 2019 meeting you are agreeing to the following policies:
Cancellation and Refunds
To cancel a conference registration or ticketed event, please send a cancellation request to email@example.com and note the following:
- Before May 31, 2019: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 100% refund.
- Before August 2, 2019: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be cancelled with a 25% cancellation charge applied.
- After August 2, 2019: Registrations and tickets events are non-refundable.
- The base registration fee includes name badge, registration materials, tote bag, digital conference proceedings, meeting program and abstract book, all sessions, five lunches, opening and closing receptions, and coffee breaks. The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, transportation, conference dinner, additional meals, post-conference tours, or workshops.
- ICOM membership dues must be paid in full for 2019 to qualify for member rates. If you do not have a current membership, you must register at the standard rate.
- Student registrations must send proof of current student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org after registration is completed.
- Young Conservation Professional registrations must send proof of graduation within the last 3 years (copy of diploma) to email@example.com after registration is completed.
- During the conference, an accompanying person/guest will only have access to the evening events, except the conference dinner. Lunch is not included for accompanying guests.
- If an accompanying person/guest wishes to attend the conference dinner or the post-conference tour they must purchase their own ticket.
- Register early, as space is limited for the conference dinner, post conference tour, and workshops.
- Workshop tickets are only available to registered attendees of the conference and cannot be purchased without a registration.
- Metal 2019 will be cashless on site. If you wish to register or purchase tickets onsite, please bring a credit/debit card.